After the great success of the inaugural Danish HCI Day 2022 in Aarhus, we are thrilled to announce the Danish HCI Day 2023, proudly hosted by Aalborg University.
The goal of the Danish HCI Day series is to bring together HCI researchers from across Denmark to share knowledge and build the national HCI community.
Designed as a networking event, we aim to support in the sharing of best practices, identify and extend academic collaborations, and grow the social cohesion among Danish HCI researchers.
Everyone within the Danish HCI community is warmly invited to join and take part. Please register here to indicate your attendance.
Thursday, October 12, 2023
• 10.00-10.30: Welcome and coffee.
• 10.30-12.00: Presentations by Danish HCI researchers + Q&A
- Sarah Homewood
- Carla Griggio
- Teresa Hirzle
- Nicolai Hansen
• 12.00-13.00: Lunch.
• 13.00-14.00: Group discussions I: Ongoing research activities and next steps.
• 14.00-14.30: Coffee.
• 14.30-15:30: Group discussions II: Shared challenges and best-practices.
• 15.30-16.00: Plenary wrap-up and goodbyes.
Aalborg University, Rendsburggade 14