Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science values collaboration with companies and organisations that employ our graduates. It is crucial as it provides our students and researchers with valuable access to real-world problems and case studies, enabling them to gain practical knowledge and experience.
The Department of Computer Science has established an advisory board consisting of members from private and public companies within the computer science field. The members are appointed for 4 years with possibility of renewal.
The framework of the advisory board can be seen here.(only in Danish).
The advisory board's task is to guide The Department of Computer Science in educational matters within the computer science field.
- Assess future needs for study programmes
- Assess quality and relevance of the department’s study programmes
- Contribute in the development of new and existing study programmes
- Guidance in the recruitment of new students
- Contribute with knowledge of national and international trends within the field of computer science.
- Gitte Klitgaard, Founder and Owner of Native Wired
- Janne Jul Jensen, CEO & Co-Founder, Henosia
- Søren Rex Jensen, Senior Vice President, CTO, Nykredit
- Lars Riisberg, CEO, Rina Digital Solutions
- Lars Yde, Manager, System Engineering, Norlys Digital
- Finn M. Andersen, VP Customer Care, B&O
- Kim Houlberg, Kontorchef, It og Digitalisering, Aalborg Kommune
- Kim Emil Andersen, Chief Specialist & Design Owner, Vestas
- Erik B. Pedersen, Senior Director, Lego
- Henrik Lund Stærmose, CEO, Neogrid Technologies
- Vibeke Bak Christensen, HR Manager, Samsung Denmark Research Center
- Andreas Pørtner Karlsen, Principal, Netcompany
- Christian Uldal Graulund, Manager of Research and University Collaborations, Danfoss Drives
- Bo Wiberg, Chefkonsulent, DI Digital
One yearly meeting is held, and more if needed. The meeting plan, agenda and summaries are available below.